Apache Maven Tutorial
Apache Maven, is an innovative software project management tool. It uses a project object model (POM) file to manage project’s build, dependencies, reporting and documentation.
P.S Tested with Apache Maven 3.5.x
Install Maven on Windows, Ubuntu and MacOS
2. Java Project
Maven examples to manage JAR project, Web project (WAR) and multi module project.
- How to create a Java project (JAR file)
- How to create a Java web application project (WAR file)
- How to create a Multi-Module project
3. Unit Test
Maven + JUnit 5 examples.
4. Code Coverage
Maven + Code coverage report integration.
5. Static Code Analysis
Maven + Static code analysis report.
6. Maven FAQs
- Maven Profiles example
- Where is Maven Local Repository
- Where is Maven Central Repository
- Where is Maven Remote Repository
- Maven – How to enable proxy setting
- Maven – How to force re-download project dependencies?
- How to deploy Maven based war file to Tomcat
- How to include custom library into maven local repository?