Java JSON Tutorial
In this series of Java JSON tutorials, we focus on three popular third party Java libraries to process JSON data, which are Jackson, Google Gson and JSON.simple
A High-performance JSON processor.
- Jackson data binding example – Object & JSON
Example to use ObjectMapper writeValue() and readValue() to convert Java object to / from JSON.
- Jackson data binding example – Map & JSON
Example to convert Java Map to / from JSON
- Jackson Tree Model example
Read JSON into Tree, like DOM for XML.
- Jackson Streaming example
Example to use JsonGenerator() and JsonParser() to stream read and write JSON data.
- Pretty print JSON output in Jackson
Pretty print JSON output via defaultPrettyPrintingWriter().
It was originally created for use inside Google, now it is used by many public projects.
- Gson data model example – Object & JSON
Example to use toJson() and fromJson() to convert Java Object to / from JSON.
- Gson Streaming example
Example to use JsonWriter() and JsonReader () to stream read and write JSON data.
- Pretty print JSON output in Gson
Pretty print JSON output via GsonBuilder.
Simple Java library for JSON, to read and write JSON data.
- JSON.simple example – Read and write JSON
Example to show you how to read and write JSON data to / from file.