How to add remote repositories in Apache Archiva
Apache Archiva has two default Maven’s remote repositories –
The popular JBoss Maven repository is not include. To include it, you have to do add it manually.
Remote repository in Archiva
1. Access Apache Archiva web admin, e.g.http://localhost:8888/archiva/, and log in as administrator.
2. Click on the “Repositories” under Administrator group option.
3. Click on the small “Add” link.
4. Fill in the JBoss remote repository information.
5. Click on the “add repository” button.
You have to enable the proxy connector in Apache Archiva in order to use your newly added remote repository.