Apache Archiva is a repository management that helps to create a Maven repository in your end.
To simple, it helps to create a Maven repository in your computer, and Maven will look for the dependency libraries in your personal repository instead of the default Maven central repository. Few benefits :
- Save time – No need to download the library from internal, direct download from the Archiva repository in your site.
- Centralize management – You can manage all your project dependency libraries in a centralize location (Archiva repository) instead of the different “non-manageable” repositories in internet :
Happy learning Apache Archiva :)
- Install Apache Archiva in Windows
A guide to install the Apache Archiva in Windows.
- Install Apache Archiva in Ubuntu
A guide to install the Apache Archiva in Ubuntu.
- Integrate Apache Archiva and Maven
A guide to integrate Maven and Apache Archiva together.
- Add remote repositories
How to add an extra remote repository in Apache Archiva.
- Configure proxy connector
You have to configure the proxy connector in order to enable your newly added remote repository.